- Summer Story Camp – Big Ideas is best for creative kids grades entering 5-8. (Younger campers can check out Summer Story Camp – Pictures and Words
- Each camp is limited to 10 campers.
- All meetings will happen on Zoom.
- We will brainstorm and create new elements of stories each day. Activities might include:
- Brainstorming with Story Cubes
- Heroes v. Villains (backstories and conflict)
- World Building (maps, languages, flags, more)
- Game Design (using characters and goals)
- Sharing our creations, giving critique
Date: June 15 – June 19, 2020
Times: 10:00 – 11:00 am
After your registration is confirmed, you’ll receive an email with supplies list and Zoom links.
Summer Story Camp – Big Ideas is different from Ross Writing Club. If you or your child has questions about Summer Story Camp, please contact me anytime!